Thursday, November 18, 2010

Welcome everyone to the life of the Ry-Dog


Hello who ever is reading this blog. I decided I suck at writing in my journal, I never was and I probably will never be good at it. But I do have a facebook but I thought to myself that fb is not the best place to write down memories or things that happen in my life. I enjoy reading my sisters blogs, even though Jen updates hers once in while, its cool to see whats happening in there lives. So I thought I might as well start a blog, not because I want to but it will be a way for me to write down things that happen in my life. I don't know if anyone will read this but it will be cool later on to go back and view what happened in my life. Anyways, if you are reading this, thank you and I hope you enjoy it! Oh and p.s I suck at english, so this "blog" will not be the best grammer, so don't get mad at me aight?

With Love

The Ry-Dog

2 comments:

  1. we'll enjoy reading your blog lifferth =) let us know when your next concert is!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your blog WILL be read...it WILL be read. Welcome to the Blogging World!

    ReplyDelete